CELTIC KNOT PIEDMONTESE BAGPIPE IN G MAJOR / MINOR WITH 2 DRONES
- Elsbere Wood (Sorbus Torminalis)
- Wood Chanter in G4 major /minor (440 Hz).
- Celtic Knot design and decoration (see pictures)
- Bass Drone in G2, two octaves below the tonic of the chanter, with removable inside pear carved bell.
- Tenor Drone in G3, one octaves below the tonic of the chanter, with removable inside pear carved bell.
- Shellac Finish (Shine)
- Plastic chanter reed
- Plastic drone reed
- Leather seasoned bag / Gore-tex® Canmore Bag with ZIP, Water Trap and Black Cover
- Blow intubated with plastic tube and with nontoxic black delrin mouth piece.
- Soft Case for Piedmontese Piva, with 2 cm protective padding, shoulder belt, handle and top pocket.
Bagpipe with medium volume, good for playing with accordeons, hurdy gurdy and other folk instruments.
There is possibility to have this bagpipe with black delrin chanter instead of wood. Please specify when ordering.
Waiting Time: 7 weeks
Price: 1150 Euro