If you place an order from deivliutaio.com you know and you are agree with this terms:
- The price are in EURO and are VAT included. To obtain VAT exclusion you must provide a valid VAT number
- The delivery time start from 3 days until a maximum of 20 days for products that are in stock.
- The availability and waiting time shown on website are indicative, for have informations about it, send an mail.
- All custom duties are customer's charge.
- The goods travel at the risk of the customer.
- All instruments made by Deiv have 2 years warranty. Warranty include building and wood defects. Warranty don't include reeds, alve and mouth piece or other damage caused by the misuse of the instrument (twists in wooden chanter due to incorrect removals, trinkets iron or other material that may damage or scratch the wood and all the actions listed explicitly and comprehensively in the documentation attached to the instrument at the time of delivery).
- If the product has a lack of conformity, the buyer has the opportunity to request the repair or replacement of the goods. The repair or replacement of the product will be made in a reasonable time and without charge. The buyer will not pay nor the shipping costs or labor costs.
- The buyer, however, must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months from the date on which it was discovered the flaw product.
- The transport costs will be automatically calculated based on the product in the cart.
- This website has no payment systems, so are not required data related to the credit cards or similar.
- Payment method approved are anticipate money bank transfer.
- Your data will be encrypted and securely sent to our email and copy to your email.
- The data received will be reviewed and you will receive within max 2 days an email with confirmation of your order and the data for payment processing.
- The payment methods accepted are Bank Transfer and Paypal.
Right of withdrawal:
- The buyer has the option to exercise the right of withdrawal and thus free itself from the order made, without penalty and without giving any reason.
- The right of withdrawal must be exercised within the minimum period of 20 days from the date of delivery of the product.
- When it was exercised the right of withdrawal and the product has already been delivered, the buyer must arrange for their return, within a period which may not be less than 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- To avoid any dispute as to the validity and effectiveness of the withdrawal, the purchaser must be able to return an undamaged and in normal condition product even if the goods were used.
- The shipping costs for returning the product to the seller will be paid by the buyer.
- The refund will be issued within 2 working days of receipt of the goods by the purchaser.